Home > Product > Bird > Seed Guardian
Seed Guardian is a bird damage reduction agent developed to reduce the damage of crops from various kinds of birds
|Target pests||Harmful birds (pigeons, magpies, etc.) that damage seeding and germination times of seeds (crops)|
|Ingredient||- Containing natural minerals does not affect the initial growth of crops.|
- Maximization of safety and minimization of residual toxicity using natural-derived materials harmful birds avoid
|Convenience||Easy to use and easy storage in powder form using natural derived materials avoiding harmful birds|
|Validity||- Approximately 15 days after Installation|
- Approximately 2 KGS of seeds per product can be coated
Stimulating Senses of Olfactory
- Adding a Stimulant Flavor Birds Perceive Unusually
- Maintaining Stability and Sustainability of Directional Active Substances with Carrier Technology Using Minerals
How to use To Nature Seed Guardian
1. Prepare 2 KGS of soybean seeds and 220 GRS of seed winnow whose foreign substances on the surface have been removed as much as possible.
2. Put 180ml of water into 220 GRS of Seed Protector to avoid lumps.
3. Prepare 2 KGS of soybean (dried seeds) in a certain container and plastic bag, and add Seed Protector (400 g) mixed with water.
4. Rub or shake to get evenly mixed with Seed Protector on the surface of bean seeds, then dry in a shady and well-ventilated place.
5. Dry for about 30-60 minutes to harden the surface and then sow.
|Crop Name||Drying time||Right Time to Use and the Method||Usage|
Safe Use Standard
|Use Time||Number of Uses|
|Grains Such as Soybeans, Rice Seed, Sorghum, Corn, etc.||Within 30-60 mins (depending on the drying environment)||Treatment of Seed before Sowing||Product (220g) + Water (180ml) / Dried Seeds- 2 kg||Before sowing||Less than 1 time|
The Ratio of To Nature Seed Guardian and Water
363g (Seed Protector+Water)
|Possible to Be Processed to 1.8 KGS of Dry Seeds|
400g (Seed Protector+Water)
|Possible to Be Processed to 2 KGS of Dry Seeds|